My summer beauty favorites

Jul 10, 2017

Hi girls!

How are you all? What have you been up to? I went to Rock Werchter last weekend as I told you on my previously blogpost and it was amazing! I loved it sooo much, the artists, the food, the people just everything. I've been taking some lovely pictures on my instagram aswell, if you want you can check them out (link is in the sidebar). Now as I was recently doing my makeup and hair, the tought came to my, I didn't do my annual summer beauty favorites yet. How can I forget that? So I grabed my stuff, wasn't really hard to think what  was gonna show you guys, and wrote this blogpost. So that's what I'm about to show you guys, the products I can't live without this summer,, they are the best of the best! Enjoy and let me know what you think xo





Jane Iredale - PurePressed Blush in 'flawless'

I'm obsessed with this blush, it's nothing I've ever tried before, never really understood te whole blush obsession people have, but now I can definitely see why. It's super pigmented, a little bit goes a very long way, this will last me ages. Flawless is just the perfect nude, natural color. It's super soft and does not sit on top of your skin, it's blends in with everything else, love it!



Bath & Body Works - Beach Bellini

Do I need to say anthing? I feel like this is in everyone favorites, as I should be. They do the job so well, but leave such a lovely smell. Nothing more than love for this product. All the different kinda smells they have are super fun but Peach Bellini is definitely my favorite. I just trow it in my bag and I'm good to go.



Origins - Energy-Boosting Moisturizer SPF 40

I'm obsessed with my new moisturizer, I got in may I believe and oh man this is a very very good product. I've always been using my Nivea one, which I mentioned in previously blogposts, still love that one to pieces but it's so fun to try something new right? I knew Origins was a great brand, but never tried the energy-boosting moisture before and it's perfect for summer. It's super lightweight has a beautiful orangy smell and has SPF 40 in it. Obsessed, that's all I can say.



Clinique - Beyond perfecting in 'Ivory'

My trustly daily foundation by Clinique. Discovered this true a video of Tanya Burr and went and bought it. I'm so glad I did, it's perfect for me. In the summer I get alot of wreckles and I want to cover them up a bit, this foundation is perfect. I'm applying this with my wet beauty blender. Love this for work aswell, since it stays all day (really all day, not like other foundations claim to be). It's a bit more pricey than I'm used to of my drugstore ones, but I think you really have to invest in good products for your face, it's just to importend not to do.



Nuxe - Huile Prodigieuse Or

If there is any products that screams the most summer to me, it's definitely my dry oil by Nuxe. I put this on after I moistures my legs, it has a shimmer in it which illuminates the skin and makes it feel like your legs are flawless (even do no ones legs are really). I reflects the light which hide every bumb or inperfection you have. It's really works, you have to give it a try. Also a little bit of this is all you need, just a drop for your whole leg. This product will it ever run out?



Redken - Beach envy volume spray

If you want the perfect beachly waves in your hair, than you have to try this spray by Redken. You just spray this overnight and put your hair in a bun to let it dry and you have the perfect curls that will stay all day and even more than that if you want. It doesn't have any salt in there so it's doesn't dry your hair out like an other beach sprays. Which is a big plus for my because I hate that dry hair feeling. Love the smell of this product, it feel like you're sitting in your hairsalon. Go can't gve it a smell!

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena