Metallic pleated skirt | OOTD

Jul 17, 2017

Hi guys!

How has your week been going? Mine was lovely, I got so many nice comments on my last blogpost about my summer beauty faves! Thank you all for the lovely support I get from you guys. This weeks blogpost is another OOTD, I just love shooting and sharing this kind of blogposts. Also love it to get inspiration from other bloggers outfits. 
I got this beautiful skirt from the sales section from Zara and I'm obsessed. You can literally pair it with any top and it will lift your whole outfit. I paired mine with my Converse sneakers for a more casual vibe. But you can easily switch it out with a nice pair of heels for a special occasion, like I did to a wedding. Let me know what you think! See you next week :)








What I'm wearing:

Costes:  grey sweater
Zara:  pleated skirt

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena