Flower woven top

Jul 31, 2017

Hi girls!

It's good to be back! How have you all been, I've just had my birthday last week, turned 22. I celebrated it by a trip to the zoo and going to a lovely italian restaurant afterwards. I wanted to ask you guys if you are interessed in seeing my annual 'what I got for my birthday' blogpost. You guys loved my previous ones, and I enjoy making them. I love reading this kind of blogposts myself, it gives me ideas on upcomming birthdays or even holidays. 
Today's blogpost is all about my new woven flower top I got from ASOS, it's been ages since I ordered there, but absolutely love there site and the amount of choice they have. I'm obsessed with this top, super simpel but very chic and so easy to pair with different type of clothes. Paired it with my favorite ripped jeans from Bershka and my sneaker for a more casual vibe, I tought the white color fitted perfectly since it comes back in the flowers of the top. Kept the rest of the outfit very simpel, my go to accessories. 









What I'm wearing:

ASOS (Y.A.S):  flower top
Bershka:  ripped jeans
Pieces:  bag
Adidas Stan Smith - snakeprint sneakers
Rosefield:  rose gold watch
ASOS:  gold chain necklace

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena