Striped Vibes

Apr 27, 2017

Hi girls!

I recently bought this lovely striped shirt from H&M and I'm so in love with it. I know that these blue and white striped tops are all the trends now, you can't cannot see it in all the stores. It fits literally with everything in my closet. I love the oversized fit, it gives it that bit extra dimension to an outfit. I paired it with my super comfy white jeans and white sneakers since it's still summer, but really you can wear this any day or any time. Love the muted, soft color palette this outfit gives, hope you like it aswell!









What I'm wearing:

H&M:  stripe shirt
Pieces:  white jeans
Mango:  sneakers
River Island:  clutch
H&M:  necklace
& Other Stories:  bracelet

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena