Feel Good | OOTD

Apr 4, 2017

Hi Girls! 

I am obsessed with these type of trousers, they are like a jogger style trousers from Bershka which I already bought in grey. I was so obsessed with it that I bought a second one, I just had to have these as my key trend piece for the spring time. Because they are such a statement they are actually quite easy to style, you just dress them like your favoriete jeans and keeping it simple on the top. The only different is your outfit will look so much interesting, cooler with a trousers kinda style. I went a little bit more dressy for the top with my necklace but I also thought a black sneaker would work really well to tie the whole look together. I love the combinaton of dressing it up and down at the same time. Hope you like the look aswell, let me knwo what you think in the comments down below xo










What I'm wearing:

Bershka:  trouser
Zara:  top
Creepers:  shoes
& Other Stories:  bag
Happiness Boutique:  necklace
Rosefield:  watch 
Brandy Melville;  cuff bracelet
& Other Stories:  bracelet

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena