Tailored Trouser | OOTD

Mar 13, 2017

Hi guys, 

This week we have super lovely weather in Belgium. I'm so ready for spring to be here. That means I got to wear my tailored trousers for the first time out, since they are cropped at the bottom I feel like they weren't appropriated for colder weather. I paired it with my favorite basic t-shirt, since the trouser is already a bold item. You can always add a blazer in a nutural color for wen it get a bit colder. Took my strappy heels and thought they were perfect for this look, to make it a bit more classy and sophisticated, but sneakers would be perfect too! Hope you like this blogpost, let me know what you think! Have a lovely week xo









What I'm wearing:

Zara:  blazer
Londen Rebel:  strappy heels
Monki:  bag
ASOS:  chocker
Brandy Melville:  bracelet

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena