Blue Hues

Feb 26, 2017

Hi everyone!

Today's blogpost is all about my favorite striped shirt, I wair all the time. My favorite part is that it can be styled so many ways. It has a slightly high-low (longer in the back) fit which makes it wearable with any jeans. I like to style it tucked in at the front and leaving it at the back with my new jeans I got form Zara,  and a pair of sneakers. But you can also wear it with you favorite pair of vintage boyfriend jeans or tuck it all in to your favorite higher waisted pants and throw on a moto jacket over it. You really can’t go wrong! You guys know I’m all about comfort, so I wore my Stan Smiths sneakers for a more casual-cool vibe. With all the walking around I do, the last thing I want is a super high heel.
This color palette is probably one of my favorite palettes I’ve put together in a bit. The different blue hues goes perfectly with a soft red lippy! The colors make me feel I'm so ready for Spring to come. 










What I'm wearing:

H&M:  striped shirt
Zara:  jeans
Adidas: Stan Smith with black snakeprint detail (shoes)
Zara:  bag
ASOS: chocker (necklace)

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena