My workout outfit !

Nov 8, 2015

Hi girls ! 

A couple of months ago was the start of a health journey for myself, it has been a long time coming and I’ll be honest, I have been a stop/start kind of girl for the longest. Having been blessed enough that I could eat anything that passed my way. I took for granted the impact that I don't gain weight and now I have no condition. I took a moment to really think about the state of mine. So I’ve decided, I want to feel fit and better from the inside out, hence the start of this journey. Hope you like my workout outfit !







What I'm wearing:

H&M:  sports bra
H&M:  black pants
Nike:  roshe run
Electric Run:  luminous bracelet

Follow me on my social links

 Facebook GorisHelena  Instagram GorisHelena  Gpogle Plus GorisHelena  Pinterest GorisHelena  Bloglovin GorisHelena